Dear Trojan Band Families,
A big thank you to everyone who braved the rain and came to the booster meeting tonight! I am attaching the agenda for anyone who missed it.
We have some volunteer opportunities coming up, and this is your one-stop shopping email!
1. There are still 20 spots open to donate food or drinks for the HEB Marching Competition. If you can help, please sign up at: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/volunteerR.asp?s=TrinityHSB&v=3899758
Drop off times for items are listed below (look for our drop off sign):
· Thursday October 5th- THS Band Parking Lot from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
· Friday October 6th- THS Band Parking Lot after the game
· Saturday October 7th- Pennington Field Front Entrance (last chance) 8:30 am to 9:30 am
2. There are 37 spots open to work at the stadium for the HEB Marching Competition. You can sign up at https://www.charmsoffice.com/
If you can do a shift in the 4:00-5:00 range, please pick it up so that Bell parents can see their students perform. All shifts should end by the time Trinity performs at 10:00 PM.
3. We can use all hands on deck to work on props this Thursday at 6:00 PM. If you have a drill you can bring, that’s great. If you have a wire brush for the drill, bring that, too. We will be in the band hall.
Thank you for everything you do to support our kids! Remember to log your hours and donations in VIPS!
Trinity High School Band
500 N Industrial blvd.
Euless, TX 76039