First off…want to thank everyone that volunteered to help with the game on Friday. We could not do this without you!
If you would like to help please know that everyone must complete the background check and have a photo badge or the certificate that you get after you finish the background check.
New info on more times/dates to get your VIPS badge
HEB ISD Volunteer Badge Making in September
– Wednesday, September 9th — 4:00pm-7:00pm
– Monday, September 21st — 4:00pm-7:00pm
In the Board Room at the HEB ISD Administration Building
1849 Central Drive, Bedford, Texas 76022
(southwest corner of Hwy 183 and Central Drive)
– Background checks can take up to 72 hours to process.
– An updated background check cannot be done until the current one expires in 30 days or less, or has already expired.
– When a background check has EXPIRED or is PENDING, the box in the upper right corner of background check page will be RED. The background check is not complete until box is BLUE on the background check page.
The following documentation needs to be brought to the VIPS badge sessions:
– A printed copy of a completed background check showing the volunteer’s 2015-2016 background check expiration date (your VIPS credentials). We cannot accept an image of a completed background check on a smartphone or device. You MUST bring a print out of your new VIPS credentials.
– A photo ID (driver’s license or passport). If you bring your old VIPS badge, we will destroy it for you
We are in need of a Saturday first aid person that has medical training…if you are available on Saturdays to help us out please let us know.
All contact info for the board and committee chairs is on the website….link below
Also, just a reminder, if you would like to help with a certain committee please contact or find that committee chair. Some already have staff assigned for that particular event. So just be mindful.
We are still in need of help with shifts and food for the HEB Drumline Clinic and Contest on Saturday Sept 12th at Pennington. Below are the links to sign up.
Just a reminder that the 4th payment for band fees is due tomorrow 9/8 in the amount of $120.00.
this week schedule
9/8/15 7am @ Pennington
9/9/15 7am @ THS
9/10/15 7am @ THS and 4:15pm-5:15pm
9/11/15 7am @ Pennington
9/12/15 2pm Trinity vs. Lancaster at ATT Stadium
HEB Drumline Clinic and Contest (all Day) @ Pennington
All times and events are subject to change by the Directors.
HAVE A GROOVY WEEK!